Once you've had Sea Bass with a perfect crisp and flakes off the filet the moment your fork bumps it - you know you'll never be able to go back. This is that recipe and it's actually quite simple!
First, you'll need to know where to find the right Sea Bass. That's easy! The Standard Meat Club ships Ultra High-End meats straight to the front door of our customers. We have searched high and low for this quality seafood and you will not be disappointed! All products come directly from the farmers to our processing facility; are then individually cut, blast frozen, and packaged by our expert butchers for shipment.
Here is where you can get the Sea Bass delivered straight to your front door.
Follow along in the recipe below and prepare to say OMG after your first bite.
Crispy, Flaky Chilean Sea Bass
2 Standard Meat Club Wild Caught Chilean Sea Bass Filets
2 Tbsp of Flour
Standard Seafood Seasoning
Ghee (Can sub for 1/2 Avocado Oil + 1/2 Butter mix)
Lemon for Serving
Rinse Sea Bass in water and pat the filets dry with a paper towel before any seasoning.
- Create your flour mixture that you will dredge your Sea Bass in by adding flour, salt, pepper, Garlic and Standard Seafood Seasoning on to a plate and whisk together so it is blended evenly.
- Heat Ghee in your pan on Medium heat. If you are using Avocado Oil and Butter - heat Avocado Oil in a pan and add butter toward the end of cook time so it doesn't burn.
LIGHTLY Dredge two sides of your Sea Bass lightly in the flour mixture and tap off any extra flour.
When your pan is heated up, place your Sea Bass in the pan, flour side down. Using your tongs, press the Sea bass down on the pan so that it sits flat and will get an even crust. Cook Time: 3-4 Min Each side depending on thickness.
- Add Lemon slices when serving
Notes: The flour may stick to your pan a bit. Use a metal spatula to cleanly scrap the fish from your pan.
Snap Shot Recipe:
- Pat dry and lightly dredge in flour mixture (flour, salt, pepper, Garlic, and Standard Seafood Seasoning)
- Pan-sear Sea Bass on Medium Heat for about 4 minutes on each side
- We like using a high smoke point oil and recommend using ½ Ghee and ½ Avocado Oil
- Add Lemon when serving
- Is great paired with a Mushroom Risotto, Grilled Asparagus, and Salad.